Sunday, July 19, 2009

Singapore Flyer!

Feels weird after not blogging for a looong time.
Haha...
Anyways, just wanna update on my recent outing to Singapore Flyer on the 15th July 2009. But before that, just wanna wish Auni a belated 1st b-day, and Ian happy b-day soon too. Many apologies for missing out on their party yesterday.


My elder sister has got free passes to the Singapore Flyer, therefore we all went on Wednesday evening after work. I met Dearie beforehand and we had our dinner first at Popeye's there at Singapore Flyer.
When everyone arrived, off we went!!
Photo taken by the staff there. Nice!!
Photo taken by Dad.

Dad n fsil(s). Hehe.

Family...

Me and Dearie (1)


Me and Dearie (2)

Me and Dearie (3)

Our engagement is coming nearer too. But I'm not telling anyone when now. Just a hint, its not this year though. Will be after my sister's wedding. Haha...

Sis, abang Alfian n his daughter Qistina Batrisya. Their wedding is getting nearer!! In January..

Us again... Minus Dad


Sisters plus a daughter/niece


Just like home. Hehe...

After the flyer, we went to Restu to eat. Well, they ate. Dearie and I are full so we just had drinks. Hehehe...

Ok I stop here for the time being. Hope it wont be few months den I blog again. :P

Toodles!!