Monday, August 10, 2009

You know... As it is I hardly blog nowadays. But I have set a target, I'll do my best just to update here n there at least twice a month. Hehehe...
On Saturday, Dearie and I went to watch 'UP'. The show was nice, although to me movies like Shrek and Toy Story are still in my top favourites. Which reminds me, next year there wil be Toy Story 3!! Yippeee!!!
Speaking of next year, my elder sister's wedding is less than 6 months away. Now she still seems calm and composed but inside, only God knows right. Hehe...
Last night, she and I had a little talk. She was saying how now, she feels scared to give birth naturally. I mean when she gets pregnant after the wedding. She is smaller built and thinner than me. She's afraid that she might not have the energy to 'push' the baby out. Many things we talked about, regarding how many children we want, the names, etc.
Dearie and I also had this kind of talk on and off. Given my thalessemia minor condition, and my hormones problem causing me problems to ovulate, I just talked to Dearie regarding my concerns that if we wanna try to have a baby, it might be a bit difficult. Dearie is really supportive to me, and said that if that is what God had intended, there is always another option, and we could always adopt. Thanks Dearie for being so understanding... But hopefully, insya Allah, we won't have to adopt lah eh. Pray for the best, of course!!
Right now, Dearie is just waiting to finish up 4 more modules in his degree course, and then, soon after that, he will tell his parents that he is 'ready' for.... Then soon after my sister's wedding, hopefully, insya Allah, we will be getting engaged!! My guess (and hopes), same as Dearie's too, is that the engagement will be in less than a year from now, and given how time flies very quickly, it is soon.....
And we had decided that the longest period for the engagement is 1 year, and the minimum is 6 months, and of course we aim for the minimum period, so hopefully, insya Allah, our wedding could take place next year as well!! Yoo-hoo!! But as I said, pray for the best!! I got so excited about it that I told my sisters about this latest development last night. I did not tell my dad as Dearie would tell him himself. I'm sooooo crazed with excitement, but of course I must act normal. First thing to settle now is my sister's wedding, and Dearie's degree...
Oh well, gotta go now. Hopefully will blog soon....