Saturday, May 09, 2009

Its been about a month since my last update. I don't even know where to start! Hahaha... :P
Just some quick updates. On the 19th of April, my sister organised a little gathering to celebrate her birthday which falls on the day after (20th April). Here are some of the pics taken.
My immediate family.

Taken with Dearie, abang Al and his daughter who's sitting on my dad's lap.

My 2 youngest cousins.
Speaking of my sister, (elder), she is getting hitched this coming December!! Insya Allah. :) I am so happy for her, and it feels so exciting when she showed me pics of her planned wedding gowns etc. Perhaps coz it is the first wedding my family ever planned, and perhaps coz my time is coming soon too, insya Allah. Hehehe....
On 5th May was my 26th birthday. I did not have any events coz I was not up for it. But even so, I was happy.....

My lovely gifts from Dearie. Although I followed Dearie to go and buy these lovely accessories from Chomel, I really appreciate it. Dearie was worried that if he went to buy these gifts by himself, he would have picked up something not to my liking. Hehehe... Thanks again love!!

My special birthday Care Bears cupcakes! I knew that Dearie had ordered a cake for me coz he had told me earlier. But I didn't expect these mini-cakes at all! Hehehe...

Then on 6th May, marks my late mummy's passing. It has been 2 years. We all miss you so... :( After solat isyak, we all held a mini-tahlil. Thanks to Dearie and abang Al.

Well, so now the highlight is about my sister's wedding. Pray for a smooth planning and ceremony etc ya!! :)