Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hello... Just a quick update.

Regarding me, I need to go for a scan on Tuesday, and then meet the doctor on Wednesday, 14th and 15th April respectively. Sheesh, why can't both appointments be on the same day?? :P

On Sunday 5th April 2009 was my lil sista Shaffy (Nurshafiqa) 15th b-day. How fast time flies... It seemed just like yesterday my arwah mum was in the hospital, awaiting for the C-sect, and when Shaffy was welcomed into this world. Now she's a teenager, experimenting with lotsa crushes and first love. Hehe...


After maghrib, when everyone was home, we did a mini celebration among ourselves, Dearie and fbil (future bro-in-law) included.

The b-day gal, Shaffy. Happy 15th!!

The yummy b-day cake, just enough for the 6 of us. Kak Ana bough it from Four Leaves.

Shaffy was about to blow the candles out when Kak Ana stopped her coz the plastic was still around the cake. What a candid moment! Haha!

Anyway, forgot to mention that before we took the cake out, we (Dearie) read doa selamat for Fiqa first. Thanks Dearie!!

The 6 of us. An 'almost' officially complete family. Hehehe... Of course, will never be really complete coz my mum's not around anymore. Missing her so much :(

The angels of my daddy's life now. :P

Dearie's out to kill someone!! Oh no!! :P

There are still quite a number of photos to be shared but due to time constraint I am not able to upload here. Oh well, at least I have some new photos rather than none, right? :P

Last but not least....

Me and Dearie!! I am chubby now!! Hehehe... But never mind, as long as I am healthy. Alrighty, Toodles!!!