Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a few updates here and there. My IT21 English Communication Skills had commenced on Thursday 19th March 2009. Last week during the 2nd lesson, we were given our 1st homework. But I had completed it yesterday. I did not want to keep delaying it till the last minute. Cheh! Pelajar contoh konon. :P
On Saturday 28th March 2009, Dearie had accompanied me to PCF Tampines Central Staff Appraisal Award 2008. I still do not know exactly where the location is till now coz the place is super secluded. Somewhere around after Orchard area.
I was super-shocked, coz I was awarded 1 of the top 10 teachers of last year. Considering I just worked about 1 year there. My rezeki, my fortune. Alhamdulillah. :)
Now, tomorrow is a scary day for me. I took leave as I am going for a check-up at KKH regarding my irregular menses. Hope all is fine in the end. Dearie is going to accompany me tomorrow. Do pray for me yeah! :<