Friday, March 20, 2009

It is Friday today. It is the week of my term break and yet I am still tired as always. Had to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday. Then on Wednesday had to attend a Seminar for Malay teachers, and last night I started class. My centre sent me for a English Communication Skills Course (iT21) because now it is a requirement for English Teachers to obtain at least B4 in English 'O' Levels and I had only got a c5. Umph! Missed it by that much! :P
It is a 3 months course which requires my attendance every Thursday, at Tampines Changkat CC. The exam is due in June. The same as 'O' Levels, it has 2 components, oral and written. It's all coming back to me. But yesterday, the first class was quite fun. Our trainer taught us how to correctly and properly pronounce and enunciate words. I just realise that even a simple word like 'cub' and a simple sentence like 'She had tomato soup and he had tomato salad' might not be so simple to say.
Anyway, now I'll be busy with homework and stuff. So maybe I have even less time to blog. :P
Dearie? It is her final year for his degree course. Assignment due one after the other. My poor baby... :(
Oh yes, tomorrow!! Tomorrow me and Dearie will be going out to have fun in the sun just to relax, maybe go to Expo, then we will stress on assignment. Hehehe...
Toodles for now!!