Saturday, February 28, 2009

Had wanted to blog on Tuesday, but only now then I managed to do so, coz was too tired and pre-occupied with work stuff.
The reason why I had wanted to blog on Tuesday was because, that day was my 6 years and 6 months anniversary with Dearie. Imagine, 6 and a half years! In 6 months time in August, we would be together for 7 years, insya Allah. Time flies so fast, doesn't it? :P
We practically grow up together. From a teenager/young adult at the tender age of 19, that's when we start going out and fell in love. :)
Then, completed polytechnic, Dearie went to NS, I started my first job, etc etc. And now, to cut short, time to start planning for the next step. Which I can say, is very, very soon considering how fast time flies. :P
I'm getting goosebumps all over now. Hehehe.... OK, gotta go. Till next blog. :)