Saturday, November 21, 2009

I finally get to blog after 2 intense weeks of starting my degree. The first 2 modules were impactful on me, and it was fun and enjoyable at the same time!! :P


The first was about Readers Theatre and the second was Drama for Children. These 2 modules were fun and enjoyable as there was lots, and I mean, lots of hands-on and lab work. I gained and learnt a lot over these 2 weeks, but the most important thing that I had gained was self-confidence. :)


Last Saturday, my group and I had to put on a Readers Theatre performance, and our theme was 'Stop Child Abuse'. Not to brag, but I think we did a splendid job. :)


And today, we did a dramatization on 'The Ugly Duckling'. Despite the lack of time to prepare props and rehearse, we did quite well. :)


My classmates for the next 20 months... A very eager group, regardless of race, language and age. Can you spot me? :P
My group members and me. We did dramatization on 'The Ugly Duckling'. No guesses here who played the role of the ugly duckling. Hehehe... :P
In less than 2 months, my elder sister will be somebody's wife. How quickly the time flies.... She's feeling all the nerves now, but I believe all will be fine.
I'm feeling excited! Coz soon after my elder sister's wedding, insya-Allah, I'll be getting engaged. Amin.... :)
Pray for us yeah.... Toodles!