Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I find that this year 2009 is moving very very fast...
Seems like just yesterday was the first day of Ramadhan... Now it is already coming to an end. In a few days' time, Syawal will be here... Hari Raya!!
Soon too, will be the K2 graduation concert, then marks the end of the school term for 2009.
2009 is moving toooooo fast!! I like it... :P
Can't believe that soon I'm getting a bro-in-law. We are all really growing up. Hehehe....
Alhamdulillah, most of the Hari Raya preparations are going well. Of course, most of our kuehs are just bought from the shops, etc... Well, nobody's perfect after all.
This year, I realised, Dearie and i did not have much arguments etc. This is something I just realised. Alhamdulillah. Perhaps we have reali learnt how to compromise with each other and understand each other. I am truly contented. :)
Ok, I want to go and see some websites now regarding my sister's wedding, and of course alongside I'll have some ideas for my own in the near future. Heheh...
Salam Aidilfitri in advanced!!