Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just came back from 'shopping' and dinner with my Dearie and my future parents-in-law. Hehehe.... Where did we go???
We went to TM, and after some time, my Dearie had purchased my engagement ring. Weeeh!! We had went to survey yesterday, and we continued today. Yesterday we only went to Golden Chance and Lee Hwa Jewellery. Yesterday, was only me and Dearie. Today his parents came along. We went to Goldheart, looked around and tried some, and once I found the ring, Dearie purchased it. I feel soooo grown-up, and like a princess. :P
My future mother-in-law also got a ring from my future dad-in-law. They r like pengantin too. Hehehe...
After purchasing, we went to dinner at Century Square, then Dearie sent me home. It was a great experience for me, one I never thought I will go through.
My dreams are slowly coming true! Alhamdulillah...