Monday, December 14, 2009


Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to Dearie........
Happy birthday to you....
Yupz!! This post is dedicated to Dearie, as he just turned 26 yesterday, on the 13th December... Someone is a year older!! Hehehe...

In the morning, I followed Dearie and his family to Muslim cemetery, visited our family members who had passed on... Of course, I visited my late mum's cemetery as well. I truly miss her...

After that, we all headed to Bukit Timah area for brunch (breakfast cum lunch). Now, Dearie can relax and sit at the back with me coz his sister had just passed driving. His father had purchased a Toyota Vios E car so that is why his sister had took up the driving license. Hehehe...

After filling our tummies, we headed back to his place, where I waited for my dad to come and send my sister's invitation card to Dearie's dad. Then we all walked back together to my place where I got changed and Dearie and I went to his friend's wedding...
Then, off we went to Tampines 1 where we met up with my sisters and abang Al... Had our dinner at F.I.S.H.. Dearie and I ever ate there with my friends during fasting month, but since my sisters and abang Al had never eaten there before, they wanted to try it...

Birthday boy (man) and his lady. :)

My sisters...

The future Mr and Mrs Alfian... :)

Group pic #1. Look at my abang. Haha...

#2. I wonder where my abang is looking at. :P

#3... Much better!

#4... Funny poses! Somebody wants to kill me....

All group pictures taken by Shaffy... Thanks sis!!

I was actually trying to prevent my abang from taking my pic coz I was still eating. I dunno how come I ended up tt way. Hehehe...

Somebody wants to kill me, again... Hmmm... Maybe tt somebody doesn't love me anymore. :P

Alright, tts the end of this post. I have to do some work now. I will be back to post about my.... sister's wedding! Weee..!!!Toodles!!