Friday, December 26, 2008

I just realised that I did not blog after Dearie's birthday outing. Guess it was bcoz on Dearie's birthday and the day after we had a long outing, and the next day, I started working so I was a bit tired. And only now, I am ok to blog. Haha...
Anyway, yes, on Dearie's birthday we went to Snow City/Science Centre. It was very cold, but quite ok. Then the next day (Sunday), me and Dearie and my 2 sisters went to Pasir Ris. Initially the plan was to go to Escape, if you can recall, but it was raining heavily, so ended up, we watched Bolt. The show was quite nice. After the show, it had stopped raining, so me, Dearie and Fiqa went to Escape, my elder sister went home coz she was meeting her boyfriend.
Yesterday, me and Dearie first went to Expo for the Metro sale, then we met up with my family and abang Al (sister's boyfriend) for a movie, Twilight. My dad said he hasn't been to the movies in like 30 years. Break record. Hehe... It was nice going out all together for the first time. After the movie, we headed to Al-Ameen at Upper Changi Road. Superb day yesterday.
Alright, I gotta go now coz I feel a cold coming. Toodles...